1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We are sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than necessary to fulfill your request.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via e-mail in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services or changes to privacy policies.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at anytime. You can do the following at anytime by contacting us directly by way of e-mail address or phone number given on our website.
See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/Correct any current or prior data collected on you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern(s) you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information transmitted online, we also protect your information online. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (i.e. Billing or Customer Service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The information identifiable to each unique individual are kept in a secure environment. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such a credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the webpage.